There are so many voices on the internet. Trust my favorite websites. Helping families is my job, so save yourself trouble and check these out!
- Lil Learning Lab – The best of online preschool learning and in person preschool. Don’t miss out! Miss Anna is a wonderful preschool teacher. She teaches volumes and volumes of information to her students. Most of her graduates are reading before they go to kindergarten!
- A Cup of Jo – Adam and his date went to prom with a good buddy of his, Marshall (and his date). Marshall was born with spina bifida. Marshall never ceases to amaze us with his humor and good attitude. Kids need to be comfortable around people with special needs because they are amazing friends and people. I LOVE this article from a mother’s perspective.
- Bread Brother’s Bakery – My Brother John is the founder of Bread Brothers, a gourmet kitchen and online store. You will LOVE their granola and much more!
- Come Unto Christ – This website has every topic under the sun to build faith and answer your deep questions.
- Covalent Moments – My Cousin Linsey is the creator of great family, seminary and group games.
- Kids Are the Worst – I hesitate listing this blog, because KIDS ARE THE BEST, but it is pretty hilarious and full of great stuff! CHECK OUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE for kids and parents! AMAZING.
- Mom4Real – I just cleaned BETWEEN the glass on my oven door, which has been bugging me for months, and it was so easy because of THIS BLOG. She has TONS of recipes and ideas for homemade cleaners and must-know household tricks.
- Pulling Curls – My friend Hilary is a labor and delivery nurse with a wonderful personality that you will love on her maternity prep blog.
- The Food Nanny – Inspiration is here at last! Dinner for your family will never be the same again.
- Wonder Moms – Parenting Children with Special Needs.
Favorite Family Entertainment:
Favorite Parenting Blogs:
- Better Than Happy
- Couples Coaching With Natalie Clay
- LDS Perspectives
- Logic and Leadership
- My Teaching Matters
- Thriving in Motherhood
Favorite Recipe Websites:
- Lil’ Luna
- Amber’s Kitchen – Look for her on Instagram for sure.
- The Wheat Kitchen – For orders go HERE.
- The Pioneer Woman
MORE Helpful Links for Families:
- Amazing Links for parents in desperation
- Children’s Sleep Guide
- Digital Citizenship
- Healthy Sleep for New and Expecting Parents
- How Technology Impacts Your Sleep and What To Do About It
- Lessons From the Trenches of Special Needs Parenting
- Logic and Leadership FREE classes for teens and parents
- Managing Media for Teens and Tweens Guide by Verizon
- Sleep Deprived Mom