Why do I post?
– I post because I have a billion things going through my head and I want to write them down.
– Because I want to spread the FACT that raising a family is rewarding, even though it is a mixed bag of hardship, pleasant surprises, pain, sweet love, disappointment and long lasting joy.
– Because I would love to know that someone learned from my mistake or experience instead of having to make it themselves.
– Because I want to bring some reality to the media. I am a great mom who makes mistakes, avoids cleaning, and can’t get-it-all-done, like most people I know.
– Because, LIKE YOU, I am extraordinarily blessed with a great family, and opportunities to make a positive difference in this world – one day at a time.
As people gain more experience, they perceive more information. (I give you the information I have.)
More information allows capable people (you) to learn more efficiently, succeed quicker and achieve more.
Why do I include a photo of myself every day?
I want my daily posts to feel like a conversation. If you can see the way I look in front of the computer while I share, maybe my thoughts will seem more personally given.
Why do I care?
I have been all around the United States and even in many foreign countries. I love everyone I meet. There are 7.5 billion people in this world today and most of them are good, kind individuals who love their family. I KNOW that we are all Children of a loving Heavenly Father. We are connected as brothers and sisters.
“Ye are a light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14-16
I hope that by putting myself “OUT THERE” I am letting the light of Christ that is in me shine on a hill. I know that so many shine their light for me to see the way. This is just my own way of doing my part. I hope it helps you, or someone you know come closer to Christ and become a happier parent.